Create your SoulBook full of the things your beautiful heart knows about yourself, but sometimes forgets...or create a SoulBook for someone you know needs gentle reminders of how amazing they are.
What You Get:
- Online course with video lessons from Melody on how to create a SoulBook for yourself or with family and friends
- 4 SoulBook Kits— downloadable for women, men, teens and kids
- 8 Collections of phrases and collages to use with your project
- How To Guide for creating a SoulBook Gathering for friends and family
- How To Guide for creating a SoulBook gathering in your community
- Plus 5 Bonus sets of collages with art, quotes and elements for your SoulBook
- Plus you get access to the worldwide SoulBook community in our private Facebook group
A Message From Melody in the SoulBook Course:
While I haven't gotten started, I love everything that's included. And I just got a journal to use (don't have time to make one right now). Can't wait to get started on this!
Bright, colourful, life affirming
I had done SoulBook with a group of ladies but then decided to try it with my teenage daughter. I learned things from her that she hadn't talked about, because she couldn't find the words. I never realized how powerful having the phrases and words ready for you would be for starting meaningful conversations.
I made my first Soul Book in 2011 while living in Idaho alone (for the first time). The magic during the crafting process brought me great peace and happiness. Creating my Soul Book even revealed a few ah-ha moments. For me, creating art like this is all about the encouragement, healing strength, and love between the pages.